When we are not pleased with our immediate outer world, we need only shift our interior awareness. We cannot change what another person is doing or saying, but we do have control over how we show up in the experience. We are always drawing to us from where our vibration is. Always. This is universal law. Change you vibration, change your experiences. Truly, this has been truth since the beginning of time – and still, we need to be reminded; as within, so without; as above, so below.
Many people will say, but this is my job. Or but this is my boss. Or this is family. Or, but this requires professionalism. Blah, blah, blah….(with love)…blah, blah, blah.
Nothing is outside the effect of Universal Law. Nothing.
Deeply rooted, divinely helpful, awesome, easy things YOU can do to help change your life right now:
First thing in the morning is important. It sets the foundation for your day.
- Meditate each morning. This is THE number one experience YOU can do to help shift your interior resonance and improve your life. A few minutes at first. (Yes, you can work up to 15 minutes or so…) Sit and listen to a fan, or a repetitive white sound noise. Just listen to your breathing. This does not get any simpler. This is about giving your mind something you are not interested in, have no clinging to, to pay attention to, so your interior energy field can have a break! – And, allow for Spirit to get your attention.
- Read a daily word publication each morning. Here are two choices: (I like books, but there are plenty of app’s too.) Always read out loud.
3. JOURNAL: Write down everything you appreciated about your day. I appreciated this…I appreciated that. Write down things you want to give gratitude for. I give gratitude for this person, for this experience, for that.
4. LISTEN to ABRAHAM-HICKS: I know of no other more grounded, truthful, awake teaching. And generous! Hundreds of Youtube offerings for any time of day or night! And you can buy cd’s for your car. Check out the website: https://www.abraham-hicks.com/
5. Stop Talking About What You Do Not Want. PLEASE. No more complaining. No more whining. No more repeating the story. STOP.
6. MOOJI Beautiful, generous spiritual teacher. https://mooji.org/ go to VIDEOS…..
7. Practice the Path of Least Resistance. Each day we have hundreds of crossroads; which way? Can you practice the one which has the least resistance? You may find yourself saying more; ‘okay’, ‘if you want’, ‘alright’, ‘oh – no thank you’, or my favorite; ‘if you think so’. Is it worth your peace to enter into that conversation?
The point is to relieve you of your gerbil wheel mentality, and enjoy this life, have a freedom of your emotions and dwell in a space of deep appreciation and love. As you spend more time in the quiet, focusing on your Higher Self, your head un-clings from the external which is causing you (the clinging, not the thing) – to feel fear, despondency and other. There are many beautiful items you can read and dwell on, either in book form or on the internet – so many beautiful teachers available. Seek to go from the intellect to the feeling; all the juice is in the feeling, shifting your radar to attract more joy. These are each very, very simple things you can do on your won which if consistent, will change you forever. The more you look outside yourself for answers, the faster the gerbil wheel goes.
People who are frustrated or unhappy or angry, etc; all are looking outside themselves to see how they feel. They check how they feel based on another person, an outcome, an expectation – what happens when you decide how you feel first? Hence, the morning foundation ritual for your day.
Shared with love,